- The premier consulting firm in New Jersey
- Geographical areas serviced: New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
- M.B.E./D.B.E. Professional Services
REHABILITATION OF FIVE STATIONS ON THE JAMAICA LINE
(Owner: Metropolitan Transportation Authority)
|The project involved the following five stations on the "J" line in Brooklyn:|
|The platform length at each station is approximately 560 feet. Each station has one central platform. The stairs, walkways, and mezzanines are approximately 100 to 150 feet in length per station.|
The survey included the following at each station:
- Establish horizontal and vertical survey baseline control at street and platform levels, tied to an assumed coordinate system and vertical datum.
- Survey the roadway areas under stairs, walkways, and mezzanine.
- Locate and obtain the minimum clearances from the underside of viaduct cross girders and framing beams to the roadway portion used by vehicular traffic.
- Obtain utility information at street level.